Help us move forward!Click to Donate
(formally known as Madison Area Wellness Collective)
- Become a member!
- Donate to help us build equitable and inclusive community wellness initiatives!
Supporter donations and Membership fees helps the organization grow, and to achieve our mission of bridging the wellness services equity gap. Our plan is to actively involve the talents of our Be Well members to do this. That's why we are busy writing grants, establishing partnerships and growing our board and committees.
Supporter donations and Membership fees cover operational costs, program development and management, expanding the website and more.
- We've built our Wellness Programming and are active and engaged in numerous neighborhood and community centers. We are living our mission!
- The Be Well Madison website is completely functional
- We’ve got great marketing materials. So great, in fact, that members are spreading them all around town, and in doing so are spreading your business’s information around.
- We stay in the black after our operational expenses are paid, and we can handle financial curve balls that may get thrown our way.
- We pay you when you provide us with professional development evenings
- We pay our executive director
- We can realistically think about compensating people who serve on our boards and committees
- The list goes on….
The Nitty Gritty
Individual membership is $100 for the year. This fee was established by our first Advisory Board as a fair and useful fee.
For 2021, and because of business challenges related to COVID, we're asking for this as a donation, rather than requiring it. If $100 is too much of a stretch, give what you can. We trust you will give what feels right to you in helping us grow. If you happen to be thriving, please consider donating more than $100. You can also give a smaller, monthly amount if that suits your budget better.
If you are giving a donation as a supporter, the same goes for you. We appreciate whatever amount you can contribute.
We're serious about our robust agenda, which we feel will sustain our mission and allow our members to help accomplish it, so each donation, large or small or in between, is welcome - and much appreciated.
Please use the designation drop down menu to indicate membership fees or simply a donation.
Questions? Comments? Please reach out. Let's stay connected!
Contact us at email@example.com
We greatly appreciate any support you can give, thank you.
Donate via Credit Card or eCheck
How do I know that my donation was made successfully?
Do I get a receipt?
Is my donation private?